Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Anticipation!

We are so excited and are counting down til our little one arrives! It's a crazy feeling to know that he could make his grand entrance any day now, but most likely will take his time like other first-borns.  There are three weeks until his due date, and we have just about every material thing we think we might need thanks to our very generous family and friends!  As a momma-in-waiting, these are just a few of the things I have been anticipating over the past week:
*Where will I be when I go into labor? Home? Ice cream store? Wedding?
*Will I wait too long before I go to the hospital and have to deliver on the James River Bridge?
*Why would they let me and hubs take such a tiny, helpless thing home from the hospital with us?
*One of the parenting books said that he might get hungry on the way home.  Will I have to stop mid-way home to nurse in the car with all of the family following us?

No comments:

Post a Comment