Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8 Weeks and Growing!


My little man is 8 weeks old!  I can't believe it has been that long since I first met him!  He is definitely bigger and is now smiling and laughing a lot!  He is so much fun!  He loves laying in his crib smiling and cooing at the animals on the mobile (Thanks Beth and Brooke!) or laying on his mat (Thanks Great Aunt Sharon!) and watching the jungle animals (above picture).  This weekend we went to Richmond and spent time with the grandparents and siblings.  They sure did love playing with Carson! It is the best feeling when Carson looks at you and smiles.  I love my little boy.  Here are some pictures from this weekend with the family!


Will Carson be a Duke fan like Uncle Johnny or a UVA fan like his Dad?  Hmmm...not sure I like either option. Go Dukes!



Becky and Sarah stopped by to meet Carson!  It is so special to have such sweet friends who share in our joy!


Carson looks like he has old man britches on.  The bulkiness is from his cloth diapers (which we love btw).

Carson thought he would kick back and watch the tube after a full day of visiting with family.

Although nursing is getting easier and I can now start having bottles for him, last night on the way home Carson decided he was really starving and he had depleted my reserve bottles just an hour before.  I had to pull off and park in a hospital parking lot in Hopewell and nurse him.  Ohh motherhood and my growing boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment